MIRACLE Executive Team
The MIRACLE team benefits from the combined experience of a small team of experienced professionals who are dedicated to its investors and financial success. The MIRACLE team is provided with third party support by only the very best industry professionals.
OUR EXECUTIVE TEAM
Frederic S. Richardson, President
Sets strategy and direction, establishes company accountability.
- Investment Banking since 1985.
- Member of Building Owners and Managers Association International (BOMA), Apartment and Office Building Association (AOBA), Tenant in Common Association.
- BA, Economics, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- MBA, Finance, American University, Washington, DC
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), The American College, Bryn Mawr, Pa.
As Board member of two non-profit organizations, Mr. Richardson demonstrates his commitment to programs that enhance the quality of life for many seniors and low-income residents.
John F. Settles, Vice-President, Mortgage Operations
Designs real estate investment debt solutions.
- Real Estate Developer and Mortgage Finance Specialist noted for acquisition, development, construction and finance of affordable housing utilizing HUD/FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Programs.
- Senior Vice-President of Alliance Housing Partners, LLC – a national affordable multi-family housing developer.
- Built and financed HUD Section 202 housing for the elderly. Initiated multi-family projects and financing under Section 42 Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) programs and Tax Exempt bonds.
- Executive Director of UNEDAC (United National Economic Development Action Coalition).
- Chair, Board of Trustees for regional community development corporation.
- Senior Vice-President of U.S. Mortgage Network, Boca Raton, FL.
As its Executive Director, John Settles also provided leadership and support to the United National Economic Development Action Coalition (UNEDAC). In that role, he represented the largest church denominations across the country directing economic, financial and community development initiatives.
He is currently Chairman of the Board of Trustees of a private Montessori School and responsible for the acquisition and construction of the development of its $20M campus. Also, he is chairman of a nonprofit development corporation which is co-developer in a $22M adult condo project in Prince Georges County, Maryland.
Please use the side menu options to learn more about The MIRACLE Corporation.